ServSafe Manager Class and Examination
Time & Location
About the Event
The ServSafe® program is developed by the National Restaurant Association with the help of foodservice industry experts who face the same risks you do every day.
This Course goes indepth wtih everything you need to know about food safety including:
- Management of Food Safety Practices
- Hygiene and Health
- Safe Receipt, Storage, Transportation, and Disposal of Food
- Safe Preperation and Cooking of Food
- Safe Service and Display of Food
- Cleanliness and Sanitation Guidelines
- Facilities and Equipment
Our years of experience and inside knowledge of the foodservice industry are at the core of our courses, exams and materials. We can prepare you to handle food sanitation risks because we have direct experience with it. We also have reliable materials, flexible options, and expert food safety educators.
- Full ServSafe Manager Course Instruction and Exam
- ServSafe Manager Diagnostic/Practice Test
- ServSafe Certificate upon completion (available to download)